Made for Cold Water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARM & STRENGTH
- 100% Super Stretch
- Light limestone based neoprene
- Light, Warm, Soft, More Stretch, easy to put on and take off, allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
- DOPE DYED Fabric- a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade fabric made by Bluesign approved mills
Tailored fit which is anatomically correct, engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted warmth and performance
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Watertight Chest-Zip entry and minimal bulk with contoured water-tight design
- Sisstr's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing have unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Triple glued, double blind stitched seams. Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
- Knee pad- SUPRATEX abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
Easy access secure key cord
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.